Graduate Course Electives
If you have questions, contact the Office of the Registrar. Also see the Office of the Registrar’s Web site for course offerings and experimental and topic course descriptions.
Courses Search does not operate in real time. Seats that appear to be open in Courses Search might not be available when students register in WebReg. Where possible, students should add themselves to waitlists in WebReg.
Fall 2019 Graduate Electives
- CHEG600/MSEG630 – Introduction to Polymer Science and Engineering
- CHEG632 – Electrochemical Energy Engineering
- CHEG660 – Introduction to Systems Biology and Systems Medicine: Part 1
- CHEG670 – Particulate Rate Processes
- CHEG671 – Particle Transport
- CHEG672 – Mathematics Particulate Processes
- CHEG673 – Particle Properties and Characterization
- CHEG867 – Protein and Cellular Engineering
- CHEM641 – Biochemistry
- CHEM646 – DNA-Protein Interactions
- CPEG467/667 – Computational & Data-Intensive Research Platforms & Applications