Graduate education across traditional academic boundaries in life sciences, physical sciences, engineering, business administration, and scientific communication.
Our Program will be ending 2008 and will not be accepting any new trainees.
- Strong research program on protein structure, function and assembly
- Large selection of outstanding FACULTY as research advisors
- Industrial and clinical collaborations with diverse local industry
- Student-centered program for career development
- State-of-the-art instrumentation and facilities
- Support via graduate fellowships for US citizens & permanent residents available